Changes to These Terms
We reserve the right to make amendments to these Terms at any time where necessary and appropriate to do so in the course of business including for legal or security reasons. We will inform you of material changes to these Terms by contacting you via email, but we encourage you to review the Terms on a regular basis to ensure agreement with our terms of business. You will not be affected by any changes made after you have placed an order unless the change is required by law. In this case, we will contact you via email to notify you of the impact on your order.
Please contact us if you have any questions, queries or concerns about our Terms by emailing us at email@example.com
Pricing and Payments
- The product price your pay for is the price quoted on the website at the time of placing an order. This includes value added tax but excludes the cost of delivery.
- Unless you qualify for free delivery, you will have to pay a delivery charge in addition to the product price. This will be determined by the delivery address you specified in the order.
- We accept all major payment types including credit/debit cards and PayPal, which can be selected at checkout. Please note that the usual credit / debit cardholder validation and authorisation checks apply by your card issuer. These can lead to payment refusals or delays, in which case our order could be cancelled or delayed. Please note that we can not accept liability for such delays or cancellations.
Occasionally, we will issue promotional offers and discounts to encourage customer engagement. These exclude sale items and gift vouchers. Only one promotional offer or a discounts can be used at the same time, multiple codes can not be applied in the same transaction.
Delivery & Returns
We deliver to the UK, Channel Islands and Europe. For UK deliveries, we use the services of the Royal Mail. For international deliveries, we use international tracked shipping.
We offer a 21 day return period for all unopened and unused products. We are confident that you will be delighted with your purchase, however, should any of our products does not means your expectations, please contact us and we will issue a full refund or exchange your product at your choice.
Please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for further information regarding shipping or product returns.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to CLARITYBLEND LTD. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. You may not modify, delete, distribute, reproduce or post anything on this website for any purpose. Except in connection with placing an order for a product, you may not use, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, access, modify or otherwise exploit our intellectual property.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and products found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All products are displayed as accurately as possible on this website. However, due to each product being individually handmade and made from natural ingredients, variations such as slight colour change may occur
- Our products and the information on our website are not intended to cure, prevent or diagnose any medical condition and are not a substitute for the medical advice of a trained physician.
The site should not be used by persons under the age of 18. Persons under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult when interacting with the website.